The 8 Frame Pro Beginner Kit – Assembled is a flexible starter kit for anyone entering their first year of beekeeping and looking for a serious first year! This kit allows you to install a captured swarm, Package of Bees, or a NUC (Nucleus Hive) with room for honey production.
Just add your preferred paint or stain, and you are ready for bees!
The assembled 8 Frame Pro Beginner Kit is composed of the following:
- 8 Frame Telescoping Cover
- 8 Frame Notched Inner Cover
- 8 Frame Assembled Medium Honey Super (1)
- 6 1/8″ Assembled Grooved Top & Bottom Bar Frames with 5 5/8″ Waxed Rite-cell® (Yellow) Foundation (8)
- 8 Frame Plastic Queen Excluder
- 8 Frame Assembled Deep Hive Bodies (2)
- 9 1/8″ Assembled Grooved Top & Bottom Bar Frames with 8 1/2″ Waxed Rite-cell® (Black) Foundation (16)
- 8 Frame Screened Bottom Board with Tray and Entrance Reducer
- Economy Beekeeping Jacket with Zipper Veil (Small – XXX-Large)
- One Pair of Goatskin Leather Gloves (XX-Small – XX-Large)
- 4″ x 7″ Smoker with Guard/Wood Bellow
- 1/2 lb. Smoker Fuel
- Standard Hive Tool
- Bee Brush
- Boardman Entrance Feeder
These waxed-coated Rite-cell® foundations are easy to use and require no additional reinforcement, which is handy when it comes to honey extraction using an extractor! Wax moths cannot damage Rite-cell® foundations. If you get an infestation, simply scrape clean and re-wax. Rite-cell® foundations are food-grade plastic.