8 Frame Deluxe Beginner Kit – Unassembled is a great starter kit for someone getting into beekeeping who wants everything! The kit allows you to install a captured swarm, Package of Bees, or a NUC (Nucleus Hive) with room to grow.
Just assemble and paint with your preferred paint or stain, and then you are ready!
The unassembled 8 Frame Deluxe Beginner Kit is composed of the following:
- 8 Frame Telescoping Cover
- 8 Frame Notched Inner Cover
- 8 Frame Unassembled Medium Honey Super (2)
- 6 1/8″ Unassembled Grooved Top & Bottom Bar Frames (16)
- 5 5/8″ Waxed Rite-cell® (Yellow)Foundation (16)
- Metal Queen Excluder
- 8 Frame Unassembled Deep Hive Bodies (2)
- 9 1/8″ Unassembled Grooved Top & Bottom Bar Frames (16)
- 8 1/2″ Waxed Rite-cell® (Black) Foundation (16)
- 8 Frame Screened Bottom Board with Tray and Entrance Reducer
- Boardman Entrance Feeder
- Vented Full Suit with Zippered Round Veil (Small – XXX-Large)
- One Pair of Goatskin Leather Gloves (XX-Small – XX-Large)
- 4″ x 7″ Smoker with Guard/Wood Bellow
- 1/2 lb. Smoker Fuel
- Standard Hive Tool
- Bee Brush
- Nails included
These waxed-coated Rite-cell® foundations are easy to insert into your frames and require no additional reinforcement, which is handy when it comes to honey extraction using an extractor! Wax moths cannot damage Rite-cell® foundations. If you get an infestation, scrape clean, and re-wax. Rite-cell® foundations are food-grade plastic.