Flexible starter kit for anyone entering their first year of beekeeping and looking for a serious first year! This kits allows you to install a captured swarm, Package of Bees, or a NUC (Nucleus Hive) with room for honey production.
Assemble and add your preferred paint or stain!
The unassembled 10 Frame Pro Beginner Kit is composed of the following:
- 10 Frame Telescoping Cover
- 10 Frame Notched Inner Cover
- 10 Frame Unassembled Medium Honey Super (1)
- 6 1/8″ Unassembled Grooved Top & Bottom Bar Frames (10)
- 5 5/8″ Waxed Rite-cell® (Yellow) Foundation (10)
- 10 Frame Plastic Queen Excluder
- 10 Frame Unassembled Deep Hive Bodies (2)
- 9 1/8″ Unassembled Grooved Top & Bottom Bar Frames (20)
- 8 1/2″Waxed Rite-cell® (Black) Foundation (20)
- 10 Frame Screened Bottom Board with Tray and Entrance Reducer
- Boardman Entrance Feeder
- Economy Beekeeping Jacket with Fencing Veil (Small – XXX-Large)
- One Pair of Goatskin Leather Gloves (XX-Small – XX-Large)
- 4″ x 7″ Smoker with Guard/Wood Bellow
- 1/2 lb. Smoker Fuel
- Standard Hive Tool
- Bee Brush
- Nails included
These waxed-coated Rite-cell® foundations are easy to insert into your frames and require no additional reinforcement, which is handy when it comes to honey extraction using an extractor! Wax moths cannot damage Rite-cell® foundations. If you get an infestation, simply scrape clean and re-wax. Rite-cell® foundations are food grade plastic.